The Risk Management Department of the Manitoba School Boards Association and MSI (Manitoba Schools Insurance) have collaborated to produce a comprehensive guide focused on safely welcoming students and staff back into school buildings. School Re-Entry Protocols: A Reference Guide for Schools covers a wide variety of topics, including:
- effective cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing of schools, soft surfaces, electronic equipment and laundry;
- safe handling of school work and deliveries to schools;
- distribution of report cards, diplomas and transcripts;
- screening of staff, students, and visitors to schools;
- community libraries in schools and community use of schools;
- workplace safety and health; and
- appendices with posters and fact sheets that will be useful in the school environment.
Information contained in the document was current as of the time of writing, but as information about the novel coronavirus continues to evolve, it will be updated as required.
Full E-Bulletin here: June-17_2020.pdf