Join us for live, interactive, on-line training for member boards. The topics vary and sessions are just under an hour in length. Webinars are free for member boards and are user-friendly for participants: no travel or accommodation costs involved. Contact Janis Arnold, board governance consultant, to register for a webinar or for more information.
Next Webinar: TBD
Unable to attend a live webinar? View our webinar library which is updated following each live webinar.
- The Science of Decision-Making (Resources: Executive Summary template)
- How Does Your Board Measure Up? - Alignment of Policies & Reporting (Resources: Alignment of Policy)
- E2G - Monitoring, Reporting & Evaluations (Resources: Discussion guide)
- E2G - Ensuring Appropriate Staffing Expertise & Levels (Resources: Questions to start the discussion)
- E2G - Code of Conduct (Resources: Template | Scenarios)
- E2G –Conflict of Interest (Resources: Test Questions | Policy Development | Scenarios)
- E2G – Balancing Education and Fiscal Responsibilities (Contact the association for related resouces)
- E2G - Learning & Achievement for All (Resources: Leadership for Student Learning)
- E2G - Getting from Here to There
- E2G - Community Engagement
- Progress in Action - Change Management (Resources: Assessment and Plan)
- Understanding, Preventing and Responding to Bullying: Parent Webinar [Guest presenter, Dr. Mary Hall]
- Communication & Branding (Resources: Plan Outline | Plan Template)
- Creating Safe Schools [Guest presenter, Dr. Mary Hall]
- Share the Sandbox!
- Hiring: It's a 2-way Street
- Leadership for Learning (Resources: Questions)
- Asking the 'Right' Question (Resources: Executive Summary)
- Overcoming Decision-Impairment (Resources: Spectrum Profile | Questions to assess issue
- Getting Your House in Order (Resources: Summary)
- Boosting Your Voter Turnout (Resources: Community Partnerships | Constituency Analysis Grid
How to register:
Register to receive an email with a unique link to the featured webinar plus instructions for viewing. Just prior to the webinar, test your Adobe Connection below for updates and join the webinar 10 minutes prior to ensure connectivity and to adjust the volume on your computer or device.
Conduct a 30 second test to ensure your computer is set up with the appropriate tools to participate in a webinar. To do this, click here.
Adobe Connect mobile app (free)